Onsite locations can be an effective solution for organisations that consistently process a large number of travel visa and passport applications or require the highest level of customized service. VisaCentral can train and place staff at your business location or service your business needs by housing a dedicated team of support staff within our own offices. VisaCentral will assign a dedicated account manager to manage your relationship. This senior VisaCentral staff member will be responsible for working on your behalf to ensure that we provide the highest level of service and support to your organisation. VisaCentral will develop and provide quarterly reports that detail account activity.
VisaCentral’s Onsite Services Include:
- Dedicated Staff. VisaCentral can provide dedicated trained staff to meet specific organisational needs.
- Personalised Service. Close working relationships with organisational employees offer a direct “one-to-one” service model. Employees hear a familiar voice and work with the same contact for all requests that are being processed.
- Application Management. VisaCentral offers two ways to manage all applications when sending work to the onsite team. Customer can choose to order online or use a manual order form in which case VisaCentral staff will complete the order process on behalf of the employee.
- Out of Hours Service. VisaCentral operates the UK’s only out of hours acceptance and processing service. To accommodate our clients travel needs, VisaCentral staffs an out of hours duty manager to assist clients with last minute or emergency travel visa and passport processing. By appointment, work can be delivered to our office before or after normal business hours. Our Out of Hours Service ensures that your client’s visa application is attended to that evening and ready for lodging the next day.
- Airport Meet & Greet Delivery. VisaCentral helps clients meet the tightest of travel deadlines with our Airport Meet & Greet delivery service. We will arrange for couriers to collect passports at the airport from arriving travellers in need of expedited processing. We can also coordinate the delivery of passports for departing travellers who have applied for urgent last minute visas.
- Proprietary Database. VisaCentral customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains all of the specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. VisaCentral provides each traveller with a customised VisaCentral Application Pack that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Same Day Submittals. VisaCentral can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Schengen Visas. VisaCentral has accreditation at all Schengen embassies allowing third party submission. We are one of the few companies on the accredited list at the Embassies of France, Switzerland, and Hungary.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. VisaCentral distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.